Dance Kathleen Stokoe of Dundee 20431
Strathspey · 32 bars · 2 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 21)
- Devised by
- Ann Campbell (2011)
- 44/44/88/88 = 52% (whole dance)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Extra info
- Devised on February 11, 2011 ...
Devised on February 11, 2011, for Kathleen Stokoe, friend and fellow member of St. Andrew’s of Brampton (and to add to the repertoire of two couple dances).
|The Crossing||Bobby Crowe and his Scottish Dance Band||Book 29. Music for Ten Traditional Dances||CD+||7||S32 8||8:00||60.0||Aberlour House/Mrs Joseph Lowe/Kinrara/Montrose Races|
Kathleen Stokoe of Dundee 2/4L · S32
- 1W+2M cross RH | dance RSh round own P to exchanged places ; cross LH | dance LSh round own P to places (1,2)
- 1M+2W cross LH | dance LSh round own P to exchanged places ; cross RH | dance RSh round own P to places (1,2)
- 1W+2W & 1M+2M set | Petronella turn in tandem ; set | change places RH
- Repeat [17-20] ; all turn P BH (2,1)