Dance St Mark's Strathspey 20561
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 231)
- Devised by
- David Horwill (2020)
- 822/888/844/822 = 50% (whole dance)
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Online Sources
- Extra info
- Devised during Covid-19. The dance ...
Devised during Covid-19. The dance name was chosen from a list of ten entries of which this name was suggested by Jamie Wilson and Evelyn Norman.
St Mark's Strathspey 3/3L · S32
- All set on the sides, 1W cast down 2 places, round 3W to 2nd place facing up while 1M dance down round 3M to 2nd place facing up (2c up on 5-6)
- 1s dance reel of 3 on sides (LSh to 2s)
- 2c+1c LH across, 1c+3c RH across
- 1W cast up 1 place and dance down to 3rd place while 1M dance up and cast to 3rd place (3c up on 27-28), All set on sides
|RSCDS Wirral Tuesday Class 7 December 2021||2021-12-07||Andrew Locke||Dec. 6, 2021, 7:41 p.m.|