Dance The Falls of Foyers 2060
Reel · 48 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- The book says this dance ...
The book says this dance was "arranged by Keith Noble".
The Falls of Foyers 3/4L · R48
- 1s+2s set twice, set advancing to face up/down with nearer hands joined with partner & set again
- 1s+2s dance 12 bar reel of 4 on 3 sides of a square (pass facing person RSh & couple at top pass LSh while others dance round in 2nd place to face up but DO NOT CROSS) 1s+2s pass RSh on sides & 1s pass each other LSh to face 1st corners
- 1s dance 'Hello-Goodbye' setting & end facing 2nd corners
- 1s dance RSh reels of 3 across (Lady with 2s & Man with 3s) & pass LSh to
- 1s dance reels of 3 on sides giving RSh to 2nd corners & 1s cross LH to 2nd place on own side