Dance Barolo Palace Tower 20794
Medley · 64 bars (S32+R32) · 4 couples · Square (Progression: 2341)
- Devised by
- Jim Stott (2020)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Extra Info
- Barolo Palace is a beautiful building in Buenos Aires. It was a challenge for me as I do not like …
Barolo Palace is a beautiful building in Buenos Aires. It was a challenge for me as I do not like heights. However, I was coaxed unwillingly to the top up winding, narrow stairs and had to sit precariously on a narrow ledge at the top of a lighthouse structure.
The view of the city was amazing.
An unforgettable afternoon.
|Barolo Palace Tower||Susan & Shona MacFadyen and Ewan Galloway||The Argentine Collection 2020||CD||5||M64 2||3:27||51.8|
Barolo Palace Tower 4S · M64
- All set to partners twice; all turn partner 3/4 RH, Ladies join LH in centre, Men pull back RSh & join NH with partner facing anticlockwise. All dance LH across 1 place round (2 bars). Finish Ladies BtoB in centre facing partner
- All set, change places RH with partner (Men now BtoB in centre); all dance 1/2 interlocking double reel of 4 (LH across in centre)
- All set, change places RH with partner (Ladies now BtoB in centre); all dance 1/2 interlocking double reel of 4 (LH across in centre). Finish with Ladies on partner’s right facing out
- All dance 8 bars Schiehallion reel. Couples have progressed 1 place clockwise round 4 1 2 3
Repeat in Reel time, Strathspey time & Reel time
|FSCDC Class 12 July 2022||2022-07-12||Anselm Lingnau||July 13, 2022, 11:50 p.m.|