Dance The Scots Guards 21485
See also: The Scots Guards (S32, 3/4L, Miller: Ladies of Dunse)
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Rosemary Legge
- Advance and Retire (ADVRET;2S;)
- Cast behind own lines and dance up the middle (CBL&DanceUp)
- Poussette - standard (POUSS;PV;)
- Hands round - 6 - and back (HR;6P;BACK;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Recommended Music
- Extra Info
- “Devised for the Coronation of Charles III”.
“Devised for the Coronation of Charles III”.
The Scots Guards 3/4L · R32
- 1L+2L+3L advance and retire, 1M+2M+3M advance and retire
- 1s followed by 2s+3s cast on own sides to 3rd place, all dance up the centre nhj, 3s to original place, 1s+2s stay in the centre and face partner.
- 1s+2s dance Poussette
- 2s+1s+3s dance 6H round and back
|Miltonduff 20th June 2023||2023-06-16||William Legge||May 11, 2023, 9:03 p.m.|