Dance Au Revoir, Betty And Tony 275
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 3 (Progression: 231)
- Devised by
- Jeanetta McColl (1976)
- Reel of three - with corners (REEL;CRNRS;DOUBLE;R3;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Strathspey setting, Strathspey travel
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Dedicated to Betty and Tony ...
Dedicated to Betty and Tony Moretti for their contribution to Scottish Country Dancing while in the United States. Devised and first performed at Pinewoods, July 1976; first published in the Tartan Times for September 1976.
Au Revoir, Betty And Tony 3/3L · S32
- 1s dance down below 3s and curve out to place (2s+3s step up 3-4)
- 2s+3s+1s set, 1s cross RH and remain facing out. 2 (1) 3
- 2s+1s+3s dance mirror reels of 3 on sides giving hands (1s out/up, 3s in/down, 2s cast to begin)
- 1s+3s change places on the side (Men RH, Ladies LH), 1s+2s change places on the side (Men LH, Ladies RH)
- All take hands and set. 1s cross RH to own sides
- 1s set advancing diagonally to face 2s (1M going in front of partner). 1L+2M turn BH 1.1/4 as 1M+2L turn BH 3/4. 2s finish in 1st place
- 1s set diagonally to face 3s (1L going in front of partner). 1L+3L turn BH 3/4 as 1M+3M turn BH 1.1/4. 3s finish in 2nd place and 1s in 3rd place. End 2 3 1