Jig · 32 bars
· 5 couples · Longwise - 5
- Devised by
- Tim Eyres
- Balance in Line (BALNCE)
- Reel of three - across (REEL;ACROSS;R3;)
- Reel of four - across (REEL;ACROSS;R4;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data,
the relative order of formations in this list may be
different from the order of formations in the actual
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Recommended Music
The Humming Bird
5/5L · J32
- 2s & 4s cross LH & join RH with 1st corners, all balance in 2 diag
lines of 4; 2s & 4s turn 1st corners RH into lines of 3 or 4 across
(4M between 5s, 2M+4L with 3s, 2L with 1s)
- 2L with 1s & 4M with 5s dance RSh reels of 3 across (RSh to 1st
corner) while 2M+4L dance RSh reel of 4 across
- 2s & 4s join LH, dance up/down to join RH with 2nd corners &
Bal-in-Line with corners; 2s & 4s turn corners RH ending on opp
sides, 1s, 3s & 5s remain facing out
- 1s cast 1 place as 2s cross up, 1s cross down to 3rd place as 3s
cast up; 1s cast down as 4s cross up & 1s cross down as 5s cast up.
2 3 4 5 1
Rate this Dance
to rate this dance!
Sign in to
review this dance!