Dance Janet Robb's Fancy 3202
Reel · 32 bars · 4 couples · Longwise - 5 (Progression: Other)
- Devised by
- John W Mitchell
- 8080/8888/8888/8282 = 63% (whole dance)
- Coupé / Balance, Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Whetherly Book 2 
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Special progression. The top 4 ...
Special progression. The top 4 couples dance first. Their progression is (2,1,4,3). Then the bottom four couples (1,4,3,5) dance. The positions after twice through are then (2,4,1,5,3). Danced ten times through in all.
Janet Robb's Fancy 4/5L · R32
- 1c+3c turn RH | cast off (2c+4c up) ; turn P LH 1½ to finish 1c between 2c and 3c between 4c, all M facing up and W facing down
- All BiL with PdB/Coupé
- All start Rsh into Reels4 across, 3c finish in 4pl and 1c pass Lsh to face 1cnr
- 1c with cnrs CPCP, finish (2,1,4,3,5) Bottom four couples repeat, finishing (2,4,1,5,3) Ten times through in all.