Dance Lady June Gordon 3613
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- William J Moorhead (1988)
- 800/888/888/880 = 50% (whole dance)
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- The dance is dedicated to ...
The dance is dedicated to Lady June Gordon, marchioness of Aberdeen and Tremair. Bill Moorhead presented the dance to Lady June Gordon at the Grandfather Mountain Highland Games in July 1988.
|Cumberland Reel||Bobby Crowe and his Scottish Dance Band||Book 1. Music for Twelve Traditional Dances||CD+||11||J32 8||0:00||0.0||Cumberland Reel/The Steamboat/Hot Punch/The Cock o' the North|
Lady June Gordon 3/4L · J32
- 1s dance between 2s & cast behind 3s, meet & dance up to top & cast to 2nd places (2s step up 7-8)
- 1s dance reflection reels of 3 on sides (1s down/in, 3s out/up, 2s cast) all take hands when possible. 2s & 3s cast into place at end of reel
- 2s+1s+3s dance reels of 3 across (1L+2M & 1M+3L pass LSh) ending 2nd place own sides
- 2s+1s dance R&L