Dance Langshaw Lassies 3701
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- The notes say that the ...
The notes say that the original name of this dance was forgotten by the old shepherd from whom it was collected.
|Langshaw Lassies||Bobby MacLeod and his Band||Bobby MacLeod and his Band||LP||4||R32 6||0:00||0.0||The East Neuk o' Fife/The Teetotaller's Reel/Waverley Steps|
|Langshaw Lassies||Bobby MacLeod and his Band||Vintage 78's Vol 2||CD||3||R32 6||3:32||35.3||The East Neuk o' Fife/The Teetotaller's Reel/Waverley Steps|
Langshaw Lassies 3/4L · R32
- 1s turn RH & cast to 3rd place
- 1s turn LH & cast back to places
- 1s lead down the middle & back to top, cross & cast to 2nd place
- 2s+1s+3s clap 3 times, 1 silent beat - tap with right heels 3 times - 1 silent beat, 1s turn RH 1.1/2 times
|Budapest Local Club 24.01.2019||2019-01-24||Zoltán Gräff||Jan. 24, 2019, 1:27 p.m.|
|tallin1||Nameless Dancer||Dec. 2, 2019, 10:58 p.m.|
|Vana Tallinn - Social||2019-12-06||Anton Korobeynikov||Dec. 2, 2019, 11:01 p.m.|
|FSCDC Class 26 April 2022||2022-04-26||Anselm Lingnau||April 27, 2022, 12:32 a.m.|
|Budapest Dance House for beginners 2014.10.11||2014-10-11||Zoltán Gräff||Oct. 15, 2014, 10:07 a.m.|