Dance Safe Anchorage 5788
Jig · 32 bars · 5 couples · Longwise - 5 (Progression: 24153)
- Devised by
- Beryl McGhee
- 88880/80800/80800/80888 = 60% (whole dance)
- Reel of four (REEL;R4;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- This dance was devised for ...
This dance was devised for a demonstration at 'The Anchorage', Mudeford. 1982, in aid of the R.B.L.I.
Safe Anchorage 5/5L · J32
- 1s+2s also 3s+4s set twice, cross RH & dance RH across 1/2 way
- 1s & 3s set, petronella turn into centre & turn partner RH
- 1s+3s dance RSh reel of 4 ending 1s in 2nd place & 3s in 4th place
- 1s+4s also 3s+5s set twice, cross LH & dance LH across 1/2 way. 2 4 1 5 3
|Valentijnsbal Delft 2016||2016-02-13||Eric Ferguson||Feb. 5, 2016, 9:50 p.m.|