Dance Saint Andrew's Course 5798
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- John Drewry (1977)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- John Drewry wrote in the ...
John Drewry wrote in the original description that the dance was for Andrew Cockett of London.
Saint Andrew's Course 3/4L · J32
- 1s+2s+3s circle 6H round to left for 6 steps, turning left circle 6 steps to right back to places
- 1s+3s dance double Fig of 8 round 2s (1s crossing down to start)
- 1L+2M change places RH, set & change back RH while partners set, change places RH & set, 1L casts 1 place as 2M casts up as 1M+2L turn LH to face partners on diagonal
- 2s+1s dance diagonal reel of 4, 1M+2M also 1L+2L turn RH to end 2 1 3
|RSCDS Birmingham - Musicians Workshop Dance 2020||2020-11-21||Nicola Scott||Jan. 15, 2020, 12:34 p.m.|