Dance Saint James's Jig 5828
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Barry Priddey
- 800/880/888/888 = 56% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Extra info
- For Lorena Bartlett, first Chairman ...
For Lorena Bartlett, first Chairman of Sutton Coldfield Branch of the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society. For many years, St. James's Church Hall, Mere Green, was the venue for monthly Social Dances in Sutton Coldfield.
Saint James's Jig 3/4L · J32
- 1c set |cross down RH, cast behind 3c, dance up between 3c and behind 2c to (1x,2,3)
- 1c (start inwards) turn 2c EH ¾ into line across | 1c set to 2c ; turn again ¾ to sidelines | 1c set to 2c (2,1x,3)
- Crossover Reels3 on the sides, 1c start out and up, and cross down from the top, and finish in DTr position on own side
- 2c+1c+3c DTr (2,1,3)
|Budapest Local Club 23.04.2019||2019-04-23||lldikó Szakolczai||April 24, 2019, 8:32 a.m.|