Dance The Bluebell Reel 587
Also known as “The Blue Bell Reel”.
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Marie Boehmer (1993)
- 844/844/844/888 = 56% (whole dance)
- Set as in Double.Triangles (SET_DT)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Devised: 1993.
Originally published with ...
|The Bluebell Reel||Fred Moyes||To Be A Wind||CD||2||R32 8||4:40||35.0||Bluebell Reel/Come Let Us Dance and Sing/Spring Chicken/Hugh Brown SSPE/Aiken Drum/Pumpkin Man/The Hopeful Lover|
The Bluebell Reel 3/4L · R32
- 1s cross down RH to double triangles position (2s step up 1-2) 1s+2s+3s set as Double Triangles
- 1s turn 2nd corner 3/4 LH. 1M ends above 2s facing down, 1L ends below 2s facing up
- 1M+2s set as Double Triangles, 2s turn inwards to face down & 2s+1L set as Double Triangles (1s set throughout 4 bars)
- 1M followed by 1L casts down behind Ladies' side. 1M ends below 3s facing up, 1L dances in between 2L & 3L to face down above 3s
- 1s+3s repeat 9-12
- 1M followed by 1L casts up behind 3M, 1M dances in, pulls back RSh to end in 2nd place own side, 1L dances across to 2nd place own side passing 1M RSh
- 2s+1s+3s turn partner RH then turn partner LH (dance out to sides each time). 2 1 3