Dance The Bluebells of Scotland 600
Reel · 40 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Iain Boyd (1978)
- 420/888/800/844/888 = 49% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Published in
- The Cairdin' O't 
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- "Devised to celebrate the wedding ...
"Devised to celebrate the wedding of Gillian Brown and Richard Tunley."
The Bluebells of Scotland 3/4L · R40
- 1M sets to 2L & casts 1 place, 1L sets to 2M & casts 1 place
- 2s+1s+3s dance Allemande Right (Adv for 2, give RH to ptnr & Lady turns under M's arm, Lady dances back to place as Man retires), repeat using LH
- 1s set, petronella turn, set & turn RH to face 1st corners
- 1s dance 1/2 diagonal reel with 1st corners, pass RSh & dance 1/2 diagonal reel with 2nd corners ending BtoB in centre with Man facing up
- 1s circle 3H round to left (1L with 2s, 1M with 3s) opening out with 1M leading 3s down Ladies' side as 1L leads 2s up Men's side.
- 3s+1s+2s circle 6H 1/2 round to left to end 2 1 3 (own sides) & all 3 couples set