Dance Silver Castle Reel 6073
Reel · 40 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Jim Taylor (1985)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Bannockburn 700 
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Devised in 1985 to celebrate ...
Devised in 1985 to celebrate the Silver Jubilee of the Stirling Castle Scottish Country Dance Group.
|The Silver Castle Reel||The Glencraig Scottish Dance Band||Stirling at 90||CD||12||R40 8||5:53||35.3||The Silver Castle Reel/Jack and Dolly Leiper/The Landlady of the Inver Inn/Bonnie Mally Lee/Willie's gaen tae Melville Castle/Gordon Pattullo's Reel/Miss Elizabeth Purcell's Favourite/Andrew Rankine's Tribute to Lindsay Ross|
Silver Castle Reel 3/4L · R40
- 1s+2s+3s set, set advancing, turn partners 2H 3/4 round (line up/down middle), and dance out to places, face clockwise
- 1M leading, all chase clockwise round finishing in middle with partner ready for…
- 1s+2s+3s promenade, 2s dance to top as 1s cast & meet in middle in 2nd place taking prom. hold facing 2M
- 1s+2M+3L dance 1/2 diag. reel of 3 (1s pass 2M RSh), 1s+3M+2L dance 1/2 diag. reel of 3 (1s pass 3M RSh)
- 1s dance out between 2M & 3M (ladies' side), 1M cast up, 1L down to 2nd place own sides while 2s+3s dance 1/2 R&L. 2s+1s+3s turn RH. 2 1 3 4