Dance The Treasurer 6689
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- A N Shearer (1990)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Bannockburn 700 
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- Devised in 1990 by Miss ...
Devised in 1990 by Miss A N (Nana) Shearer, in honour of Mrs. Rachael Prentice, retiring treasurer of 25 years, of Stirlingshire Branch of the RSCDS.
|The Treasurer||The Glencraig Scottish Dance Band||Stirling at 90||CD||15||J32 8||4:44||35.5||L J Ginger/Katharine Hoskins/Andy Buchanan of Meggemie/Jig for Judi|
The Treasurer 3/4L · J32
- 1s set, cast (2s step up), meet to lead down, cross below 3s & cast up into 2nd place opp. sides
- 2s+1s+3s advance (2 steps), retire (2 steps). 1s turn RH to face up in promenade hold (1L on right of 1M)
- 1s+2s dance 1/2 RSh reel of 3 (1s pass 2L RSh), 1s+3s dance 1/2 RSh reel (1s pass 3M RSh)
- 1s (in prom. hold) dance up, cross, cast to 2nd place opp. sides (2) (1) (3); 2s+1s+3s turn partners RH 1.1/2 times to own sides
|RSCDS BHS 2017-03-11 Day School Dances taught by Pat Houghton||2017-03-11||David McQuillan||March 16, 2017, 5:36 p.m.|
|RSCDS Wirral - Tuesday 14 October||Andrew Locke||Oct. 12, 2014, 10:10 p.m.|
|20180609 RSCDS Stirling with Nicol McLaren||2018-06-09||Kate Kinnear||May 24, 2018, 12:20 a.m.|
|Stirling Burns Dance 25 Jan 7.30pm||2019-01-25||John McLean||Jan. 20, 2019, 8:02 p.m.|