Jig · 32 bars
· 4 couples · Longwise - 4
- Devised by
- Marie Boehmer
63% (whole dance)
- Figure of Eight - half (FIG8;1C;HALF;)
- Reel of four - half (REEL;HALF;R4;)
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data,
the relative order of formations in this list may be
different from the order of formations in the actual
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Recommended Music
Wasn't It a Party!
4/4L · J32
- 1s & 4s cross RH & cast in 1 place, 1s & 4s dance 1/2 Figs of 8
round end couples & end in line up/down middle holding hands (RH to
- 2s facing down give nearer hand to 1M as 3s face up giving nearer
hand to 4L & all set, 1s & 4s 1/2 turn partner RH while 2s+3s set
- 2s facing down give nearer hand to 1L as 3s face up giving nearer
hand to 4M & all set, 1s & 4s 1/2 turn partner RH while 2s+3s set
- 1L followed by 4L cast up round 2M, cross down & cast round 3L
while 4M followed by 1M cast down round 3L, cross up & cast round
- 1s+4s dance 1/2 reel of 4 up/down middle (giving RSh to partner);
4s+1s turn partners RH 1.1/4 times to end 2 4 1 3
Added on: May 16, 2018, 3:55 a.m.
Quality: Demonstration quality
Rate this Dance
to rate this dance!
Sign in to
review this dance!