Dance The Wolf's Return to Badenoch 7215
Reel · 32 bars · 4 couples (3x,4x) · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 2413)
- Devised by
- John Drewry (1977)
- 8888/8888/8888/8008 = 88% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- John Drewry wrote in the ...
John Drewry wrote in the original description that the dance was for Jennifer Wilson of Elgin.
He also adds the note: When "leading out" in second and 3rd positions during the double figure of eight (Bars 9-16), 1st and 4th couples, and 2nd and 3rd couples can join hands very briefly with the other man or woman.
The Wolf's Return to Badenoch 4/4L · R32
3s & 4s start on opp sides
- All set, cross RH, set cross back RH
- 1s+2s also 3s+4s dance double Fig of 8 (1s & 4s crossing down/up to start)
- 1s & 4s 1/2 turn RH moving down/up & face up/down while 2s & 3s dance to ends & face 1s/2s, all set, 1s+2s & 3s+4s dance RH across
- 1s & 4s dance 1/2 Fig of 8 round 2s/3s, 1s+4s dance 1/2 R&L. 2 4 (1) (3)
|GASP - September 29, 2017 - Michael & Marion Hamilton||2017-09-29||John Bottriell||July 3, 2017, 5:17 p.m.|
|Marybank Wed 3 7 19||2019-07-03||Peter Jamieson||May 17, 2019, 2:59 p.m.|
|TSC in Madeira (Band Week) 27-02-19||2019-02-27||Amanda Peart||Nov. 9, 2018, 10:05 p.m.|