Dance Craigmin Brig 7575
Jig · 40 bars · 4 couples (3x,4x) · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 2413)
- Devised by
- Bill Forbes
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Extra info
- Devised for Sandy Sandison, a ...
Devised for Sandy Sandison, a Buckie man like myself.
Craigmin Brig, built in the early l770's, is a wildly picturesque, two-storeyed, wavy parapeted practical folly, which stands at the entrance to Letlerfourie House outside Buckie.
Craigmin Brig 4/4L · J40
3s & 4s on opp sides
- 1s & 4s cross RH & cast in 1 place, 2s+1s & 4s+3s dance RH across 1s & 4s end in centre - 1s facing (down) & 4s (up)
- 1s & 4s cast round crnrs to end between end cpls, all set in lines across, 1s & 4s adv towards each other turning to form line across Ladies BtoB
- 1s+4s dance RSh reel of 4 across
- 1M & 4M 3/4 turn opp Lady & retaining hands all Bal-in-Line on sides, 1M & 4M retaining opp Ladies hand turn 1.1/2 times to face corners
- All dance RSh reel of 4 on sides