Dance Buck's Reel 852
Reel · 40 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Lori Buchan (1977)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- In memory of Buck Little ...
In memory of Buck Little.
The dance was first taught and danced at Pinewoods in July 1977, and first published in the Tartan Times for September 1977.
Buck's Reel 3/4L · R40
- 1s+2s dance 1/2 double Fig of 8 (1s cross down to start), 1s & 2s set & cross RH
- 1s+2s dance Poussette 1s ending back-to-back facing opposite sides
- 1s dance Double Triangles & end facing 1st corner pstns while 2s+3s set & petronella turn to 1 place anticlockwise, set & petronella turn 1 pl
- 1s dance 1/2 diagonal reel of 4 with 1st corners & 1/2 reel with 2nd corners
- 2s+1s+3s circle 6H round & back