Dance Glendaruel 8914
Strathspey · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Ann Campbell (1994)
- 800/844/888/888 = 56% (whole dance)
- Skip-Change, Slip-Step
- Published in
- Extra info
- Devised on October 30th I ...
Devised on October 30th I 994. Glendaruel is a village in the Cowal peninsula.
|Mickleton Hall||The Glendaruel Scottish Dance Band||Donside Records presents||MC||7||S32 8||0:00||0.0||Neil Dawson's Strathspey/John McAlpine/Loudon's Bonnie Woods/Struan Robertson/The Duke of Edinburgh/Alison Kindness/Piper, Play the Light Strathspey/There's Nae Luck Aboot the Hoose|
Glendaruel 3/4L · S32
- 1c lead down | face P and set (2c up) ; lead down between 3c | cast up to face 1cnrs
- ½ Reel4 on 1diag, pass LSh ; ½ Reel4 on 2diag (3x,1x,2x)
- ½ Reels3 across, 1c LSh to 3cnrs[pos] (to 3,1,2) ; ½ Reels3 on sides, 1c RSh to 4cnrs[pos] (2,1,3)
- Circle6 and back (2,1,3)