Jig · 40 bars
· 4 couples · Longwise - 4
- Devised by
- Roy Goldring
- 4444 4444 4444 8008 8888
= 60% (1 turn),
60% (whole dance)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Published in
- Recommended Music
4/4L · J40
- Top two M & bottom two W turn RH ; and chase clw to the diagonally opposite place
- Other two W & other two M repeat (LH, cclw) (4x,3x,2x,1x)
- Top two W & bottom two M cross, pass person opposite Rsh and cast R 2 places ; Other two M & other two W repeat (Lsh, cast L) (2,1,4,3)
- 1c+4c ½ Fig8 round their end couple ; 1c+4c ½ R&L into
- Parallel Reels4 on the sides (2,4,1,3)
4/4L · J40
- 1M+2M also 3L+4L turn RH, 1M followed by 2M also 4L followed by 3L
chase clockwise to change places
- 1L+2L also 3M+4M turn LH, 1L followed by 2L also 4M followed by 3M
chase anticlockwise to change places. (4)(3)(2)(1)
- 4L+3L also 2M+1M cross (pass ptnr RSh) & cast to change places, 4M+
3M also 2L+1L cross (pass opp person LSh) & cast to change pls. 2 1
- 1s & 4s dance 1/2 Fig of 8 round end couples & dance 1/2 R&L. 2 4 1
- All dance RSh reels of 4 on sides
|Roy Goldring dances
||Dec. 23, 2017, 4:23 p.m.
Rate this Dance
to rate this dance!
Sign in to
review this dance!