Dance Vicky's Jig 9197
Jig · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Duncan Brown
- 800/888/888/880 = 56% (whole dance)
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Recommended Music
- Extra info
- This dance was devised for ...
This dance was devised for Vicky Bacon of Doncaster.
Vicky's Jig 3/4L · J32
- 1c set | turn LH ½ to 2plx centre facing down ; lead down between 3c (2c up) | cross and cast up into lines3 across 1W between 2c, 1M between 3c both facing 1cnrs
- ½ Reels3 across, 1c LSh to 1cnrs. On  1c turn P RH ½ into the other lines3 across ; ½ Reels3 across, 1c LSh to 3cnrs. 1c finish BtoB on midline, 1M facing up
- DTr up/down (2,1,3)
- 2c+1c R&L (2,1,3)