Dance Came a Hot Christmas 965
Reel · 32 bars · 3 couples · Longwise - 4 (Progression: 213)
- Devised by
- Barry Skelton (1993)
- 800/880/880/880 = 60% (whole dance)
- Allemande for 2 couples (ALLMND;2C;)
- Reel of three - promenade hold (REEL;PRMHLD;R3;)
- Reel of four (REEL;R4;)
- Note: This list may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- Note: Due to limitations in the underlying data, the relative order of formations in this list may be different from the order of formations in the actual dance.
- Pas-de-Basque, Skip-Change
- Published in
- Recommended Music
|Jig 32 bar sequence||Gordon McCullough and his Scottish Dance Band||Scottish Dance Music||LP+||5||J32 8||0:00||0.0||Jackson's Bottle of Claret/The Sailor's Wife/The Soldier's Dance/Sailor at the Bow|