Dance Video Bauldy Bain's Fiddle (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Bauldy Bain's Fiddle (R32, John Bowie Dickson: Lothian Collection)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Aug. 18, 2013, 2:51 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Danced 3 times in a 3c set.
Back to the videos for this dance
Bauldy Bain's Fiddle 3/4L · R32
- 1c turn RH | cast (2c up) ; turn LH 1½ and face out (2,1x,3)
- 1c dance cclw half round the set while 2c+3c RHA (2,1,3) ; 1c turn LH 1¼ to face 1cnr while cnrs chase ½ clw (3x, 1 in middle, 2x)
- 1c ½ Reel4 with 1cnrs pass Rsh ; ½ Reel4 with 2cnrs (2,1,3)
- Circle6 and back