Dance Video The Glens Of Antrim (Video 1)
- The Glens Of Antrim (S32, Betty Smith: Belfast Branch 40th Anniversary)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Aug. 18, 2013, 12:55 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Good dancing in a social setting. Good view from above.
A note by Robb Quint : the right-shoulder pass of W1 and M3 on bars 7-8 the first three times through in the video is incorrect. Elizabeth Campbell was kind enough to confirm directly in Northern Ireland that left-shoulder pass is correct. Elizabeth herself begins in M1 position; it is not until she is herself dancing M3 fourth time through that the left-shoulder pass is danced correctly.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Glens Of Antrim 3/4L · S32
- 1c+3c set diagonally, 1W+3M advancing to diagonal facing P | turn P BH ; ½ diag. Reel4 to finish (3x,2,1x)
- Circle6 and back
- 3c+1c petronella to next place cclw (2c stand) | 1c+3c set diagonally ; repeat petronella to (1,2,3) | All set
- 1c+2c the Knot