Dance Video Gypsy Dreams (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Gypsy Dreams (S32, Terry Glasspool: An Itch to Dance)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Aug. 18, 2013, 12:55 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
Gypsy Dreams 2/4L · S32
- 1c cross RH and face down | 1c+2c ½ LH turn on the sides ; all chase cclw one place | all turn P ¾ LH into a line across (W BtoB)
- Gypsy Poussette, as follows.
- (Box setting) All set R and swivel R ¼ »on the hop« to face away from P, all set L and swivel R ¼. to face in | all set R (M passing BtoB) and swivel R ¼, all set L and do not swivel. Partners finish facing away from each other but are not lined up BtoB.
- (Gypsy turn) All starting to their own R, dance around P halfway and melt into turn ¾ BH to finish facing P in a line across, M in the middle.
- Reel4 across the dance. On  the M dance ¼around each other, Lsh to Lsh, while the W extend the loops to join P in promhold, all forming a line across, 1c facing up, 2c down.
-  1c+2c Promenade ¼ around each other (M staying Lsh to Lsh), into the last 7 bars of the Tournée.
Notes: In [9-12] each C follows the edges of a square