Dance Video The Isle of Skye (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Isle of Skye (R32, Thomas (19C) Wilson: RSCDS X 7)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Aug. 18, 2013, 12:55 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
View too close and too narrow; hard to follow
Back to the videos for this dance
The Isle of Skye 3/4L · R32
- All C set twice ; cross Rsh, M making arches
- Repeat back to places, M making arches
- 1c lead down the middle and up to top, finishing in the middle facing 2c who step in
- 1c set twice to 2c ; turn person opposite BH 1½ (may also be done RH with skip-change) (2,1,3).
Could be done as a 2c dance in a longways set for as many as will