Dance Video Langholm Fair (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Langholm Fair (S32, Jean Attwood: Alexander Dances Book 3)
- Added by
- YouTube Automatic Downloader (Aug. 18, 2013, 12:55 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
One set, on a stage, low view from the side.
Back to the videos for this dance
Langholm Fair 3/3L · S32
- 1M leading +2M+3M dance across the top and down to behind the Women ; all M cross to own side (1M below 3W, 2M below 2W. 3M below 1W) | All set
- Teapots R ; and L (2c RHA with pair to the R ; LHA to the L)
- 1W leading +2W+3W dance across the top and down behind the M to join own P (who swivels ¾ L on  into promhold facing down ; half 3c Promenade to finish 1c in the middle facing up, 2c+3c on sides (1,2,3)
- 1c cast off as 2c dance to top | 1c turn BH ; cast off to 3pl (3c up) | 1c turn BH. (2,3,1)