Dance Video Scottish Reform (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Scottish Reform (J32, RSCDS III 1)
- Added by
- Truus de Ceuster (July 22, 2012, 10:12 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
This is the final part of a demonstration; three sets placed in a triangle dance this dance simultaneously.
Back to the videos for this dance
Scottish Reform 2/4L · J32
- 1c ½ RH turn to finish between 2c, 2c+1c BiL ; drop RH and turn LH half round, 1c+2c BiL
- Repeat bars 5-8 ; 1c turn ¾ RH to places, curving into
- 1c lead down the middle and up
- 1c+2c Poussette