Dance Video A Trip to Bavaria (Video 6)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- A Trip to Bavaria (R32, James MacGregor-Brown: Collins Pocket Reference: Scottish Country Dancing)
- Added by
- Zoltán Gräff (Sept. 25, 2013, 10:50 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
St. Andrew's Day Ceilidh, Budapest, 2012; Performed by the Budapest Scottish Dance Club
First few bars missing. Four times through.
Back to the videos for this dance
A Trip to Bavaria 4/4L · R32
- 1c+4c cross RH while 2c+3c ½RHA | middle and end Cs change place LH on sides ; repeat 3 times, finish (1,2,3,4) 1c facing down, 2c up
- 1c set to 2c | cross down to face 3c (2c dance up) ; 1c+3c repeat
- 1c+4c repeat ; All A&R, 1c changing sides RH on  (2,3,4,1)
Note: on  the original says »RH«, but »BH« is widely used.