Dance Video The Flight of the Falcon (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Flight of the Falcon (J32, Barry Priddey: Anniversary Tensome)
- Added by
- Truus de Ceuster (Nov. 8, 2013, 2:36 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
The 1c set on bars 1-2 has been replaced by 1c Turn RH, probably to "make a better show".
Back to the videos for this dance
The Flight of the Falcon 3/4L · J32
- 1c set and cast off one (2c up), 1¼ turn LH so 1M (with 1W behind) faces 3W
- 1c lead-change diagonal Reel3 with 1cnrs (Rsh to 3W) (1M & 1W switch lead at each end of the reel), end facing 3M
- Repeat with 2cnrs (start Rsh to 3M), finish facing 1cnrs
- Turn 1cnr RH, pass P Rsh, repeat with 2cnr, cross to (2,1,3) (cnrs turn for 4 bars)