Dance Video A Wee Nothin' (Video 2)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- A Wee Nothin' (J32, Elaine Brunken: Between the Rivers)
- Added by
- Martina Mueller-Franz (Nov. 26, 2013, 2:12 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Danced in Kuckucksnest.
Back to the videos for this dance
A Wee Nothin' 2/4L · J32
- 1c+2c RHA ; LHA
- 1W followed by 2W cross behind M side, 2W goes round 1M and 1W round 2M to dance across to W side having change places | 2W+1W set
- 1M followed by 2M repeat symetric pattern [9-16]
- 2c+1c R&L, ending with polite turn before starting again.