Dance Video The Castle of Mey (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Castle of Mey (R32, John Walton: QE Diamond Jubilee Dances)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (Sept. 4, 2012, 10:15 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
Demo at RSCDS Summer School 2012 - week 2
The Castle of May is danced twice through; it is followed by Mrs Milne of Kinneff (see there, or play on).
Back to the videos for this dance
The Castle of Mey 3/4L · R32
- Inveran Reels3 on the sides, 1c crossing down to start (1,2,3)
- 1c+2c DblFig8, 1c cross down to start
- 1c lead down the middle and up, finishing for
- 1c+2c Poussette