Dance Video The Old Man of Storr (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Old Man of Storr (R32, Roy Goldring: Scottish Country Dances for Children)
- Added by
- Nicola Scott (Oct. 1, 2014, 2:29 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
An extract from the RSCDS pack 'Jigs and Reels'
Back to the videos for this dance
The Old Man of Storr 3/4L · R32
- 1c+2c RHA, 1W ends facing out ; 1W (1M following) casts off (2c up) (2,1x,3)
- 1c+3c LHA, 1W ends facing out ; 1W (1M following) casts off (3c up) (2,3,1)
- 1c set, dance to top NHJ, cast off to 2pl (3c down on 21-22)
- 2c+1c R&L