Dance Video The Silver Tassie (Video 6)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Silver Tassie (S32, John Drewry: The Leaflet Dances with Music)
- Added by
- Truus de Ceuster (Feb. 25, 2015, 10:59 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
This is a "teaching video", where the formations are briefed while being danced, and the bar numbers are shown on screen.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Silver Tassie 3/4L · S32
- 1c+2c+3c cross RH | set ; repeat
- 1c+3c DblFig8 round 2c (1c cross down, 3c cast up)
- 1c followed by 2c+3c dance down the middle (2c & 3c divide) ; 1c (leading) +2c+3c dance up
- 1c+2c Rondel (2,1,3).