Dance Video The Reel of the 51st Division (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Reel of the 51st Division (R32, James Edward McCartney Atkinson: RSCDS XIII 10)
- Added by
- Anselm Lingnau (Jan. 31, 2012, 12:32 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
This video shows a 5-couple adaptation of the dance (1st and 3rd couple starting at the same time, not the original 5-couple set version) as used for a FSCDC display on 25 August 2007. Recorded by Tobias Hünger.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Reel of the 51st Division 3/4L · R32
- 1c set | cast off two places (2c up) and lead up to 1cnrs
- 1c set to 1cnr | turn 1cnr RH and join LH in the middle ; BiL | turn 1¼ LH to 2cnrs
- Repeat with 2cnrs | cross to (2,1,3)
- 2c+1c+3c circle6 and back.