Dance Video Miss Bennet's Jig (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Miss Bennet's Jig (J32, William (18C) Campbell: RSCDS XX 3)
- Added by
- Truus de Ceuster (Dec. 8, 2015, 7:31 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
Miss Bennet's Jig 3/4L · J32
- 1W+2W dance NHJ between their P, cast round P to near own side facing P ; 1c+2c turn BH
- 1M+2M repeat
- 1c cross RH | cast ; cross LH | cast off
- 1c lead to top | set ; cast off (2c up) | turn P RH.