Dance Video The White Cockade (Video 4)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The White Cockade (R32, Preston (18C): RSCDS V 11)
- Added by
- Truus de Ceuster (Dec. 8, 2015, 7:48 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Danced "once and to the bottom" in a 4C set.
Back to the videos for this dance
The White Cockade 3/4L · R32
- 1c+2c+3c set and cross RH ; repeat
- 1c lead down the middle ; and up, staying in the middle
- 1c long cast to 2pl (2c up) ; 1c+3c circle4 L
- 2c+1c R&L.