Dance Video The Laird of Milton's Daughter (Video 6)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Laird of Milton's Daughter (J32, Craigmyle: RSCDS XXII 10)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (Sept. 6, 2016, 4:23 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Published on 8 Oct 2013
Performed by the Silver State Scottish Country Dancers at the 2013 Celtic Celebration in Reno, Nevada.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Laird of Milton's Daughter 3/4L · J32
- 1c set, cross RH ; cast off (2c up), turn LH to 1cnrs
- Corners' chain: 1c+1cnrs turn ½ RH | 1cnrs turn LH ; 1c+1cnrs turn back RH ½ | 1c turn LH 1¼ to 2cnrs
- Repeat with 2cnrs, 1c crossing LH to 2pl
- 2c+1c+3c circle6 and back