Dance Video The Music o' Spey (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Music o' Spey (S32, John Drewry: Spring Collection (1988))
- Added by
- Keith Rose (Sept. 30, 2016, 11:44 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Demonstration quality (What does this mean?)
This video shows one repetition of the dance, "The Music o' Spey" a 4x32 Strathspey, performed by Bedford Scottish Dance Group for the Bedford Scots' Society, September 2016.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Music o' Spey 4/4L · S32
3s & 4s start on opp sides
- 2s & 3s dance out ends & cast back to places, dance out other end after passing other partner LH, cross & cast to 1 3 (2)(4)
- All set, 1s & 4s cross down/up while 2s & 3s cast to ends, 1s & 4s cast round ends & dance in crossing into a line across with Men BtoB facing other partner
- 1s+4s dance reel of 4 across
- 1s+4s set to other partners, Men turn right to face each other in middle of dance while partners set, circle 4H 3/4 round to left to end 1s in 2nd place & 4s in 3rd place. 3 1 (4)(2)