Dance Video The Kissing Bridge (Video 5)
- The Kissing Bridge (R32, Romaine Butterfield: RSCDS XLVII 9)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (Oct. 18, 2016, 1:19 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Informal/Social (RSCDS) (What does this mean?)
The Kissing Bridge was on the programme for the Lower Hutt SCD Club's annual dance on September 5, 2015. The MC was club tutor Damon Collin and live music was provided by the Balmoral Band.
The Kissing Bridge was devised by Romaine Butterfield, who can be seen dancing in the middle set across.
The Balmoral Band comprises Ian McKenzie, Sharlene Penman and Anne-Marie Forsyth.
The dance was held this year in the St Bernard's School gym in Lower Hutt.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Kissing Bridge 3/4L · R32
- 1c cast behind own lines and cast back
- 1c cross down into Mirror Reels3 on opposite sides (1x,2,3)
- 1c lead down, cross (M below W, who passes under M's arm) ; and up, 2c steps in for
- 1c+2c Poussette