Dance Video The Hunting Horn (Video 4)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Hunting Horn (J32, Peter McBryde: Scottish Dance Archives)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (Oct. 31, 2016, 1:06 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Danced at the Eastbourne SCD Club's 60th Anniversary dance on October 1 2016, in the Muritai School hall, Eastbourne (New Zealand).
Back to the videos for this dance
The Hunting Horn 3/4L · J32
- 1c cast off (2c up), cross RH ; cast off | dance up to DTr position facing opposite sides,
- 2c+1c+3c DTr, 1c finishes facing 2cnrs
- Reel4 with 2cnrs, at end pass Lsh and face 1cnrs
- Reel4 with 1cnrs to finish in 2pl (facing out to continue) (2,1,3)