Dance Video Argyll Strathspey (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Argyll Strathspey (S32, Roy Goldring: RSCDS XXXV 3)
- Added by
- Eric Ferguson (Nov. 27, 2016, 5:36 a.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Back to the videos for this dance
Argyll Strathspey 3/4L · S32
- 1c+2c+3c ½ RH turn and remain in middle, swivel R and dance out to opposite side ; repeat, to own places
- 1c+2c+3c Circle6 and back, 1c & 3c finish facing down / up the middle
- 1c+3c R&L up / down, to own places
- 1c+2c Tournée.