Dance Video The Findlays' Jig (Video 1)
- The Findlays' Jig (J32, Roy Goldring: 14 Social Dances for 2000)
- Added by
- Robert Miller (March 22, 2017, 4:33 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
The video begins with a title mentioning Ian Muir of Prestwick. I am interpreting this to be the name of the band, not a dance name. About 15 seconds into the video, the dance title, "The Findlays' Jig" is provided.
The video spends much time panning around the room or showing the band. What is shown here the best we could find, a short section, giving a reasonable impression of the dance once though.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Findlays' Jig 3/4L · J32
- 1c lead down the middle and up, 2c+3c step in for
- 1c+2c+3c Allemande (to 3,2,1)
- 1c long cast to 1pl (3c+2c down) ; 2c repeat (1c+3c down) (2,1,3)
- Circle6 and back