Dance Video Rosnor Abbey (Video 1)
- Rosnor Abbey (J40, Miss Milligan's Miscellany of Scottish Country Dances)
- Added by
- Ilana Steiner (April 13, 2017, 3:20 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
These sets still follow the outdated instructions to make nearly a full turn om [1-2] and [9-10], puttting M below W on the midline. This makes it nearly impossible to do the associated setting neatly.
Back to the videos for this dance
Rosnor Abbey 2/4L · J40
- 1W+2M turn RH ½ to face each other | set ; turn LH back to places, set
- 1M+2W repeat
- 1c lead down the middle and up
- 1c+2c Allemande
- 2c+1c R&L.
(Note: [1-2] and [9-10] now specify half turns, superseding older instructions.