Dance Video The Scallywag (Video 1)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- The Scallywag (J40, Jennifer Kelly: RSCDS LII 5)
- Added by
- Asilomar Weekend (May 9, 2017, 6:51 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Taken from a very long distance. Three times through in a 3C set, with modified progression (2,3,1). The turn on [33-34] is not always done correctly.
Back to the videos for this dance
The Scallywag 3/4L · J40
- 1c long cast (2c up) ; turn LH to face 1cnr
- 1c set to 1cnr | Turn 1cnr RH ¾ into lines across and face 4cnr ; ½ Lsh Reel3 across into facing lines across
- Lines A&R ; 1c dance Rsh round P to face 3cnr (pos)
- repeat [9-16] with these corners, finishing 1M between 2c facing 1W between 3c
- 1c set adv and join RH | set RHJ, 1W turning under the arms and 1c face up RHJ still on opp. side ; 1c cross up and cast to 2pl (2,1,3)