Dance Video Ciamar a Tha (How are You?) (Video 1)
- Ciamar a Tha (How are You?) (J32, Roy Goldring: 3 Anniversary Dances)
- Added by
- Truus de Ceuster (May 27, 2017, 10:28 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Reasonable (What does this mean?)
Demonstration. Don Mills Social Group, Toronto Gala Day, May 2016. Danced 4 times through as "once and to the bottom". On the final bars 1c dances to 4th place (4c steps up) instead of casting to 2nd place.
Back to the videos for this dance
Ciamar a Tha (How are You?) 3/4L · J32
- 1c dance down (2c up) NHJ | turn 3c ¾ easy hand ; cross Rsh | turn 3c ¾ easy hand
- 1c dance up and repeat with 2c
- 1c dance down between 3c and cast up to 2pl ; 1c Petronella Turn (M down. W up) to between end couples in facing lines across | all set
- All change places RH with person opposite | all set ; change back RH (1c face out) | 1c cast R to 2pl.
For the 21st anniversary of the Ilkley SCD club.
Pronunciation Kamera Ha or (better) Kem ar-a haa oo.