Dance Video Glasgow Country Dance (Video 3)
There seems to be a problem with video playback in your browser.
- Glasgow Country Dance (M32, Robert M Campbell: RSCDS XXIII 6)
- Added by
- Ilana Steiner (July 31, 2017, 1:01 p.m.) – Source: YouTube
- Quality (of the dancing)
- Good (What does this mean?)
Video point of view changes between sets half-way through the dance, also when it zooms in it becomes a partial portrayal of the dance.
Back to the videos for this dance
Glasgow Country Dance 3/4L · M32
- 1c+2c turn partners ¾ BH to centre line | ½Reel4 | turn BH, 2c to 1pl with 1M between 2c and 1W between 3c, all facing down
- 1W (1M) lead 3c (2c) down the middle ; all turn R about and lead up, to finish line facing line across
- All clap, ½ Reels3 on sides, Rsh to 1cnr ; 1c turn RH to finish facing in lines across (1W between 3c at top and 1M between 2c)
- All clap, ½ Reels3 on sides, Lsh to 2cnr position ; 1c turn 1¼ LH to (2,1,3)